Thursday 27 May 2010

RAW

This month has been beyond hectic and full of photographic excitement.

1. I have my show up and running as the RAW Degree show has begun. Its going well with only a few technical issues. I have hopefully sorted those out now by replacing the DVD player that was there.

2. I was offered a role at boohoo and although i couldn't accept i know have my foot in the door and i believe that I can get at least some work/experience with them.

3. I have booked the studio to shoot some new prints for my portfolio and just utilise it whilst i have it.Ive begun working on a seven deadly sins project as its something ive wanted to do for a while and it wil be nice to make work thats just to look good and not be under pressure.

I'm still in the research stage atm but unless i think of soemthing better, perhops a colour sheme then i feel it could be a great theme...although coloyur may be more original and fun actually. As i get the impression that the sins are a little overused.


I will do my best to blog some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment