Wednesday 21 April 2010

This weeks Work

I've produced a lot of material over the last two weeks having done four shoots and collating all the imagery I'm really pleased. I emailed Max to see him today but had no reply, in fact i emailed him yesterday with no reply!

I have videod the whole pool and just sections. the best portrait was when the swimmer was really pushing it so i thought i could ask them to do 5 lengths so they are genuinel tired. There faces were not portraying enough for me!

I'm pleased with the black and white though and getting them printed properly saves time and worry as I know they will work! Andy gave me some really good feedback and suggested i take a look at Bill Viola, Reflecting Pool, video. Its a way of making it about art and not swimming and i can consider incorporating both I guess.

I have my interview with Boohoo tommorrow in Manchester and then my lesson on Friday Morning. I will go and see the video technician after as i cant really do anything on my work over the weekend. Saying that Im working this weekend so i doubt I'd get much done.


Right best do some more preparation for my interview and heres a sneak peak at my video....

No comments:

Post a Comment